Great Things, With Love

Great Things, With Love

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Outfit of The Week


Autumn is finally here. The season for boots, cozy sweaters, and pumpkin spiced lattes. And as you all know, Autumn is my favorite season. I was so excited to finally wear Fall colors and boots! Unfortunately, it did not last long because it quickly became almost 80 degrees outside and required an outfit change. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. 

This lightweight sweater has become one of my favorite pieces. It's a beautiful hunter green color and goes well with so many things.  It's a perfect layering piece. I've already worn it so many ways. Just recently, I wore it with a white tank, cuffed skinny jeans, and leapord loafers. Lots of possibilities, and you all know how much I love pieces like that. 


Here, I wore it with a white long sleeved T shirt and taupe leggings. I added a maroon bag for a pop of Fall color and my favorite black boots.


A maroon bag is a must. It just goes with everything. And what better season to use it, 
than the season for rich tones. 


These polka dot leggings scream Fall and Winter. So comfy. The deep taupe color is perfect to pair with rich tones like hunter green and maroon. Of course a plain black tunic sweater would be amazing with these as well.


And this necklace that I just can't stop reaching for. It seriously goes with everything. I've probably blogged about this piece at least 10 times. I just absolutely love the colors of this necklace against the hunter green.


Well, I'm ready for Fall. Even though the weather isn't. Hopefully it will catch up soon, because it is my favorite season for dressing up.


Sweater - H&M
T-shirt - Target
Leggings - Lauren Conrad
Purse - Michael Kors
Boots - Steve Madden
Necklace - Francesca's
Bracelet - David Yurman




                                     ❤ Nausheen

3 comments:

  1. I've said this before but I'll say it again - You're so fabulous!

    Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete