Great Things, With Love

Great Things, With Love

Friday, September 9, 2016

Black & White


Black and white is a such a classic combination. Probably one of the easiest to put together and one of the safest options when you are just not sure what wear. Here is one of my favorite black and white outfits. Classy, simple, and comfortable. 


A crisp white collar shirt is a must in a girls closet. A piece that is so versatile and will dress up any outfit and give it that touch of class, even when you pair it with denim jeans. I especially love this white collard tunic. So cute with just leggings too. 



This black cropped sweater is probably one of my favorite pieces of clothing in my closet. I wear it with dresses, skirts, tunics, you name it. It just adds a bit of  sophistication to any outfit. 


Black skinny pants are a must. These are from H&M and they fit just perfect, and they hold up so well. I've worn and washed these atleast 50 times and they are still just as good looking as when I first bought them.




The things you find at Target! these black flats had to come home with me. Super cute and comfy too. Loving this whole Dolce Vita for Taret line.  



Ladies, when in doubt  of what to wear, choose black and white. You can't go wrong. 



White collard tunic - New York & Company
Cropped sweater Forever 21
Slim fit pants - H&M
Flats - Dolce Vita for Target 
Bracelet- David Yurman




❤ Nausheen



No comments:

Post a Comment